Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shop Update

Here it is, Easter Sunday, and I'm in a complete and utter food coma as I have been all day. Church, food, family, food, nap, more food. Ending in me absolutely hating myself. As I'm sentenced to the couch with the biggest tummy ache ever, I figured now would be a good time to post new items that have been added to the shop this week! So...

Just click on any of the pictures to go right to that item's listing! And as always, readers and followers of the blog get a special 15% discount in the shop by entering the code PLVBABES at checkout!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No.more.Peeps.
XO Becky

4 comments:

  1. lovely pieces! i agree, my tummy has been upset this whole holiday weekend! plus i still have a whole basket of candy (my mom will always things i am 12 during holidays!)

    prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt with the sheer lace!!! ALl your outfits look lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete