Thursday, April 7, 2011

4

Last weekend was mine and my boy's four year anniversary! We had planned on having a nice little weekend getaway, but unfortunately, his place of employment is THE worst and wouldn't give him the days off. So, we settled on a low key night at Old Town followed by dinner and a milkshake (two straws) at a diner. Oh, and my anniversary gift? Well, he's flying one of my very best friends that I haven't seen in over a year, Karms, down to me during my birthday next month! He definitely wins the award for boyfriend of the year. Four years down, and infinity more to go.








  
XO Becky

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your anniversary!And lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this looks like so much fun...congrats! Also, I love those sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete