Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sheer Happiness

This season, I'm all about anything and everything being sheer. Showing a little skin while still being (somewhat) tasteful...this is my version of scantily clad. My boyfriend has made it known a number of times when we're out in public that he can see my bra. My response? "Duh".







 

Those last three are a few sheer items in my shop, and of course you can click on the picture to go right to that item's listing!

XO Becky

P.S. Happy Scream 4 Day! I'm geekin' out, man

3 comments:

  1. i love sheer! i just bought a sheer maxi skirt and i love it. it's funny my boyfriend says the same thing when i wear sheer shirts too :)

    also i too am super stoked for scream 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i bought my midnight tickets as soon as they went on sale. i'm sooo excited. there better be lots of blood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon. Oh how I love a good sheer blouse.

    ReplyDelete