Monday, April 18, 2011

Bullets and Jewels

Today, I finally ordered my first piece of jewelry from JewelMint. In case you don't already know, let me be the one to inform you. Fashion goddess (yes, I said goddess) Kate Bosworth and her stylist buddy Cher Coulter started this wonderful jewelry line. Basically, it's amazing, and at only $30 a piece, also affordable. All you have to do is register and create your style profile, and it automatically picks out favorite pieces for you based on your profile. And I must say, the picks are pretty on point. Anyway, without further ado, meet my new necklace courtesy of Kate and Cher...



XO Becky

3 comments:

  1. i've read about jewel mint in nylon and gotten some emails. the line looks really lovely, I would probably buy some buy I own entire too much jewelry as it is, plus I make jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i'll have to check this out i love Kate Bosworth and her style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome necklace! i saw this line in lucky magazine and have been meaning to check it out. thanks for the reminder!

    xo
    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete