Monday, June 13, 2011

Lately

















It has been a fantastic week, consisting of but not limited to: elephant belated birthday gifts, almost daily swimming pool time, finally ending the search for Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack, ginger beer, an out of town friend visit, drag show brunch (including cotton candy treats), a trip to the springs, a kiddie water park for my precious nephew's second birthday, and peach ice cream on date night! If only every week could be THIS good.

XO Becky

5 comments:

  1. Love that elephant and that top, both really cute.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots and their vintagey feel. Haven't tried that Ben and Jerry's yet, looks yum! :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Jimmy Fallon had an ice cream out! How awesome! I'll have to get that next time I buy ice cream. Great pictures! It looks like a fun-filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely shots - I'm diggin your necklace and your dog is so cute!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I REALLY like your lately. especially that tank top. swoon! I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit in a few days, I've been traveling with friends who are visiting, june is a craaaazy month, thanks for coming to see me still though :) have a nice night!

    ReplyDelete