Saturday, June 18, 2011

Current Obsession: Palazzo Pants







I really just can't get enough. My collection has started, and now I want a pair in every color, texture, and pattern. There's just something so feminine and sexy about the shape of these babies. Also, a fantastic vintage pair will be added to the shop soon, so keep an eye out for that update! I found a second vintage pair that was pleated (almost identical to the orange pair in the second photo), and upon further examination, there were stains EVERYWHERE. That moment when you find a true vintage gem and it has irremovable stains? Pure tragedy.

Here's to new fashion addictions
XO Becky

3 comments:

  1. I used to have this crazy pair of 70s palazzo pants. They had a wild psychedelic print and I wore them all the time in high school. I could pair almost any top with them because they were so colorful. I think they finally just fell apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pleated ones! That's a shame, is there not some hard core stain remover you could use? Or dye them a different colour? I'm not sure (as a pretty short person) I could carry them off! xx

    ReplyDelete