Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dreamy Jackets





Hat: Vintage (will be added to the shop soon)
Jacket: Vintage (will be added to the shop soon)
Shirt: Vintage Guns n Roses
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Wedges: Target



Apparently, I don't sleep a lot lately. For example, it is currently 6:47 a.m. on my day off, and I'm awake. If this is some cruel joke my body is playing on me, I don't get it. But I am excited, because this day off will consist of swimming and picnicking at the springs with my boyfriend, my sister in law, and my birthday boy nephew Jordan, followed by Jordan's second birthday party tonight! What a day to celebrate, because I've never loved a little human being so much in my life! Plus, the birthday cake probably won't be so bad either.


XO Becky

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful lace dress you have there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the volume on that jacket!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that sounds like a seriously precious day!!!! and that red sweater? amazing. i want to wear that everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a unique style! I especially love that hat <3.

    -Kati
    http://secondhandfantasyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab hat!
    happy birthday to your nephew!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely outfit, the t-shirt with the shorts looks amazing :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket look really comfy, like my favorite blanky. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin those jean shorts! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete