Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tell All Your Friends





Tonight, while driving 20 miles out of my way strictly to get a chocolate peanut butter milkshake from TCBY (yes, I needed it, and yes, it needed to be from TCBY), I had a serious moment when I found and immediately decided to put in my Taking Back Sunday cd. It reminded me of being sixteen again, and of the boy I had a huge crush on who introduced me to their music to begin with, and of the ridiculous, and, looking back, probably unhealthy crush I then developed for Adam Lazzara, and of how hot I thought it was when he swung his mic around like the babe-a-licious rock god that he was, and of screaming their songs at the top of my lungs while driving with my best guy friends to go see them play live for my first time, and of years later actually meeting Adam Lazzara and telling him how much I loved him (real embarrassing). It was all very nostalgic and happy, really. And then I realized that all of this was almost a decade ago. SHIT!

But seriously, what a babe.

Annnnnd, okay, why not...


It's "teeny bopper" Saturday (apparently)
XO Becky

3 comments:

  1. Agreed, he's a babe!

    Also now i want TCBY, thanks :P

    haha

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Taking Back Sunday. One of my ultimate favourite bands, and I have to agree Adam is a COMPLETE babe ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking back sunday and he's sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete