Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Okay, okay. So things at work the past couple of weeks (you know, my day job) have been more than hectic. But, thanks to all my hard work, I got some pretty awesome personal recognition from the regional and district team. At the end of the week I decided to reward myself with a couple of drinks which, thanks to my brother, apparently turned into 18 shots. Anyway, needless to say, I spent two days throwing up my guts. Longest hangover in history. Thankfully I had a wonderful and lovey Valentine's Day with the boy yesterday (really, he spoiled me rotten) to follow up my bout of puking, and of course today, I now feel a cold coming on. I am currently chugging tea by the mug. This, is my life. 

Here, some photos from the past few days to prove I am in fact still alive. 
me, pre-puking

date night with my nephew

breakfast by the boy

valentine's day flowers
Back to reality
XO Becky

1 comment:

  1. i. 18 shots!? Wow, girl. You look beautiful pre-puke. ii. cutest nephew ever. iii. yum. sounds like you got a great boy. iv. pretty! I bought flowers for my boy, mainly because his birthday is Feb. 13, and I adorn all my gifts with flowers!

    ReplyDelete