Friday, January 28, 2011

Current Obsession: Chandelier Earrings




So normally, I'm not one for big, dangly earrings. Or earrings at all, for that matter. But after seeing how adorable she looks all the time pairing a simple outfit with some chandelier earrings, I decided to take a cue from the great Kate. So of course I bought an awesome pair of cream chandelier earrings and recently paired them with a slouchy sweater, jeans and ballet flats. And I must say, I am a fan! I knew the girl wouldn't let me down. I'm sure it's now only a matter of time before I have an overwhelming and unnecessary collection of dangly earrings. Sigh.

Speaking of Kate, and jewelry, I'm borderline obsessed with her new-ish jewelry line. The cutest pieces, and each item is only $30. I want it all. Little help? 
See for yourself! JewelMint

Happy Friday!
XO Becky

5 comments:

  1. yes i agree with you but after seeing these pics they are stunning!

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving her line too! Super cute! By the way, I am loving your blog just became a follower!!!
    velvet cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not usually one for earrings either but these are really lovely.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... i'm def not a fan of huge earrings but the way they pulled it off just seems so effortless..

    xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE huge earrings, but for some reason my right ear just doesn't want to take earring :(

    That second one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete