Thursday, May 12, 2011

Best Friend/Love of My Life Hiatus

 










 Things are probably going to be a little slow in the shop/blogging/social networking world for me for the next few days. You see, no big deal or anything, but for the boy's and my anniversary last month, his gift to me was flying one of my best friend's to me for my birthday weekend...and that weekend has finally arrived! I pick up the bundle of beauty from the airport today, and we get four straight days together! Pretty sure I'm the happiest birthday girl in the world right now. Oh yeah, and I'll be 26 on Sunday. Yikes.

Old and Happy
XO Becky

9 comments:

  1. happy birthday lady!!! have a great time, these pics rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY...and what a nice bf you have!!!

    come check out our rad vintage store

    www.deepoca.net

    ur store has some pretty rad things as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's an awesome gift!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, wow that must be nice to have someone to fly your best friend out for your birthday. Have fun!

    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!!! have lots of fun with your girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos and what an amazing present! Have fun :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such fun pictures!!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by my little blog. :)

    Now that is an absolute smasher of a present, your boyfriend is such a sweetie!

    Enjoy your trip, and take lotsa photos! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete